2011 Consumer Recall Alerts
Little Tikes of Hudson, Ohio expanded an earlier recall of Little Tikes Workshop and Tool Sets because of choking hazards, according to Oct. 2 reports.
More than 1.7 million units were involved in the recall, expanding an earlier recall from August 2009 when 1.6 million toy workshop sets and trucks with the same toy nails were recalled.
The recalled workshop and tool sets have oversized, plastic toy nails that can pose a choking hazard to young children. Little Tikes reported two additional incidents, occurring prior to the August 2009 recall, of children who choked when the toy nail became lodged in their throat. Both children were treated in a hospital and made a full recovery.Manufactured in the U.S. and China, the recalled products were sold across the U.S. at mass merchandise retailers like Walmart (WMT) and online at Amazon.com (AMZN). Consumers were told to immediately take the toy nails away from young children and contact Little Tikes at 800-321-0183 for free replacement toy nails.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV