Flowers Foods (FLO) recalled Mrs. Freshley's multipack cereal bars, according to an Oct. 4 U.S. FDA report, because they may contain undeclared non-fat dry milk.
People with dairy sensitivities or allergies to milk products may be at risk for serious or even life-threatening allergic reactions if they eat the product.
Symptoms could include hives, wheezing, vomiting, anaphylaxis and digestive problems, such as bloating, gas or diarrhea.No illnesses had been reported related to consumption of the recalled products. Recalled food products included: Mrs. Freshley's Canadian Label Apple Cinnamon Fruit and Pastry Cereal Bars, UPC 072250002400; Mrs. Freshley's Canadian Label Blueberry Fruit and Pastry Cereal Bars, UPC 072250002387; and Mrs. Freshley's Canadian Label Strawberry Fruit and Pastry Cereal Bars, UPC 072250002363. The products were distributed to food and convenience stores in Canada's Quebec and Ontario provinces, as well as in the U.S. to discount stores in the dual-language (French/English) multipack carton. Canadian and U.S. consumers who purchased the dual-language (English/French) labeled Mrs. Freshley's cereal bars with the UPC codes noted were urged to return them to the place of purchase for product replacement or refund.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV