NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Arch Coal Inc. fell 3.9 percent to $34.15.
AK Steel Holding Corp. fell 3.4 percent to $15.08.
MV Oil Trust fell 3.3 percent to $41.95.Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. fell 3.3 percent to $26.86. Dex One Corp. fell 3.2 percent to $7.29. Hertz Global Hldgs fell 2.8 percent to $13.70. Alpha Natural Resources Inc. fell 2.7 percent to $65.54. Great Northern Iron Ore Properties fell 2.7 percent to $93.32. Liz Claiborne Inc. fell 2.6 percent to $5.63. Skyline Corp. fell 2.6 percent to $24.10.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV