Vivendi Selected For Inclusion In The Dow Jones Sustainability World Enlarged Index
Vivendi has been selected for inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Enlarged Index (DJSI World Enlarged), launched by Dow Jones in 2010. The DJSI World Enlarged is designed to track the performance of the most sustainable 20% of companies of the largest 2,500 companies in the Dow Jones Global Total Stock Market Index. Vivendi is one of the 500 companies selected worldwide by Dow Jones and the extra-financial rating agency SAM as one of the highest performers in sustainability.
Vivendi is at the heart of the worlds of content, platforms and interactive networks.Vivendi combines the world leader in video games (Activision Blizzard), the world leader in music (Universal Music Group), the French leader in alternative telecoms (SFR), the Moroccan leader in telecoms (Maroc Telecom Group), the leading alternative telecoms provider in Brazil (GVT) and the French leader in Pay TV (Canal+ Group). In 2009, Vivendi achieved revenues of €27.1 billion and adjusted net income of €2.6 billion. With operations in 77 countries, the Group has over 49,000 employees. www.vivendi.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV