CalciTech Reports On Annual General Meeting
CalciTech Ltd. (OTCBB:CLKTF) CalciTech announces that its Annual General Meeting was held in Bermuda on 30 th December 2010.
The financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2009 presented to the shareholders, showed the Company contained and reduced overhead costs from $1,197,000 to $954,000 resulting in a reduction of net loss to $1,081,000 from $2,025,000. Interest charges decreased substantially from $791,263 to $103,311 as a result of the debt reorganisation. Development of both projects and products resulted in the further capitalisation of $1,127,075.
More than 64% of the Company’s shareholders voted by proxy at the meeting and approved all the resolutions tabled in the proxy statement sent to shareholders on the register on November 29, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV