CalciTech Reports On Annual General Meeting
CalciTech Ltd. (OTCBB:CLKTF) CalciTech announces that its Annual General Meeting was held in Bermuda on 30 th December 2010.
The financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2009 presented to the shareholders, showed the Company contained and reduced overhead costs from $1,197,000 to $954,000 resulting in a reduction of net loss to $1,081,000 from $2,025,000. Interest charges decreased substantially from $791,263 to $103,311 as a result of the debt reorganisation. Development of both projects and products resulted in the further capitalisation of $1,127,075.
More than 64% of the Company’s shareholders voted by proxy at the meeting and approved all the resolutions tabled in the proxy statement sent to shareholders on the register on November 29, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV