Shares of ITT were surging by 16.7% to $61.60 in premarket trading Wednesday.
American International Group (AIG) agreed to sell its 97.6% interest in Nan Shan Life Insurance, Taiwan's third-biggest insurer, for $2.16 billion in cash.
Shares of AIG rose 0.5% to $59.35 in premarket trading.
Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) was surging by 14.2% to $2.73 in early trading after National Securities initiated coverage on the stock with a buy rating, according to reports.
Tiffany (TIF) was up 4.7% to $63.40 in premarket trading after it raised its earnings outlook for the fiscal year ending Jan. 31, based on strong holiday sales.
Comverse Technology is likely to pursue a sale of its subsidiary Verint Systems (VRNT), the Wall Street Journal reports. No premarket trades were reported for Verint. The stock ended Tuesday's trading session at $35.63, up 1.2%.
Arch Coal (ACI) lowered its full-year outlook late Tuesday, saying it now sees adjusted earnings of $1.11 to $1.15 a share, below the $1.25 to $1.40 view it provided in late October. Shares of Arch Coal fell 3.6% to $34.25 in premarket trading Wednesday.
Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) agreed to acquire Canada's Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines for $4.95 billion. The stock fell 0.5% to $84.54.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) provided a strong outlook, saying it now sees earnings of 55 cents to 57 cents a share for its fiscal fourth quarter ending Jan. 31 on revenue of $237 million to $239 million. Its prior projection was for a profit of 46 cents to 48 cents a share on revenue ranging from $210 million to $215 million. Shares of the company were popping by 8.1% to $72.65 in early trading Wednesday.
>>Search for Highest Dividends by Rate or Yield
|More on Earnings Today's Top Earnings|
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Andrea Tse. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV