Steinway To Present At Investor Conference
WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Steinway Musical Instruments, Inc. (NYSE: LVB), one of the world's leading manufacturers of musical instruments, today announced that Dana Messina, Chief Executive Officer, will give a presentation at the CJS Securities 11th Annual Investor Conference, which will be held in New York City on Wednesday, January 12, 2011. On the morning of the conference, the presentation will be posted to the Investor Relations section of the Company's website ( http://www.steinwaymusical.com/investorrelations) under Executive Presentations.
About Steinway Musical Instruments
Steinway Musical Instruments, Inc., through its Steinway and Conn-Selmer divisions, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of musical instruments. Its notable products include Bach Stradivarius trumpets, Selmer Paris saxophones, C.G. Conn French horns, Leblanc clarinets, King trombones, Ludwig snare drums and Steinway & Sons pianos. Through its online music retailer, ArkivMusic, the Company also distributes classical music recordings. For more information about Steinway Musical Instruments, Inc. please visit the Company's website at http://www.steinwaymusical.com.
Contact: Julie A. TheriaultTelephone: 781-894-9770 Email: email@example.com SOURCE Steinway Musical Instruments, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV