Live Like a Pop Diva
Another Grammy Award winner, newlywed and new mom -- Alicia Keys -- is unloading her Long Island home for the fire-sale price of $2.3 million (she bought it in 2005 for $4 million).
While the 2.2-acre, seven-bedroom mansion will serve anyone with an Empire State of Mind, it's also big enough for a family.
Keys is selling the traditional home on a tree-lined cul-de-sac, having already bought Lenny Kravitz's old blinged-out Manhattan penthouse for $14.5 million with her husband, producer Swizz Beatz.
|Alicia Keys' Long Island home has a particularly grand entryway.|
Kelly Clarkson, the singer who won the first American Idol, is selling her "modest" 4,900-square-foot Tennessee home. Located in Belle Meade, a posh suburb of Nashville, it is listed for $1.5 million ($41,000 less than what Clarkson paid for it in 2007). The songwriter and actress, who was born and raised in Texas, is also a two-time Grammy winner and multiplatinum-selling artist. While her awards are enough to earn her diva status, she was also granted the title when she headlined VH1's "Divas" in September 2009. The stone house has enough diva extras to suit anyone, including a wood-paneled office for taking care of business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV