Live Like a Pop Diva
The term "diva" is derived from the Italian word for "goddess" and was originally used to refer to divinely talented and fanatically celebrated female opera stars. The term is now more widely used to describe gifted women performers in all forms of music as well as theater and cinema.
"Diva" has also acquired some negative connotations, being used to suggest a star is difficult or has an inflated opinion of herself -- but that really misses the celebratory spirit of the term. What might be fairly -- said about a diva is that she has high expectations -- for herself and of the people and things she surrounds herself with, and a taste for the finer things in life. So when a diva moves house, the properties they leave behind will fit even the most discriminating tastes.
Here are some famous divas' former homes, ready to give anyone with the cash a taste of the lifestyles of the rich and famous:
Christina Aguilera, a four-time Grammy Award-winning singer, is unloading her ultra-mod 1960 vintage L.A. home. Listed for $6 million, it's a property fit for a young diva.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV