Adept Technology's Rush LaSelle To Speak At Industrial Automation Event
PLEASANTON, Calif., Jan. 11, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adept Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADEP), the leading provider of intelligent vision-guided robotics and global robotics services, announced that Rush LaSelle, director of worldwide sales and marketing will be addressing how robots and flexible automation solutions help manufacturers respond to changes in the market at the Industrial Automation and Robotics Systems e-Event tomorrow, January 12, 2011 at 12:00 PM EST.
During the event hosted by GlobalSpec, LaSelle will explain how the latest generation of robotics systems, frequently outfitted with vision capability, meets the opposing production/packaging objectives of lower costs and higher quality. Individuals are invited to attend this free educational session tomorrow at 12:00pm Eastern Time.
The Adept Technology educational session will be one of several presentations in the day's agenda that covers leading trends in the Industrial Automation & Robotics Systems industry.
- When: (Tomorrow) Wednesday, January 12th, 2011 at 12:00pm Eastern Time
- What: Improve Packaging Line Efficiency with Robotics and Vision
- Where: (Online) www.globalspec.com/events
- Contacts: GlobalSpec e-Events Manager, Molly Kray, firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-880-0200 x5471 & Adept Technology's Media Relations Contact, Lauren Bucher, email@example.com or 925-245-3533
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV