NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. rose 12.8 percent to $27.69.
MBIA Inc. rose 11.2 percent to $13.66.
First BanCorp Puerto Rico rose 10.9 percent to $5.38.Lennar Corp B rose 10.0 percent to $16.98. Patriot Coal Corp. rose 9.8 percent to $25.87. Sunrise Senior Living Inc. rose 9.3 percent to $7.20. Lennar Corp. rose 8.7 percent to $20.54. First Majestic Silver Corp. rose 7.8 percent to $13.92. Vishay Precision Group rose 7.6 percent to $18.82. Primedia Inc. rose 7.2 percent to $5.15.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV