Astec Industries, Inc. Unable To Present At CJS Securities Eleventh Annual Investor Conference Due To Inclement Weather
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Jan. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Astec Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASTE) announces today that it will be unable to participate in the CJS Securities Eleventh Annual "New Ideas For The New Year" Investor Conference in New York, New York on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 due to travel restrictions resulting from inclement weather.
Astec Industries, Inc., ( www.astecindustries.com), is a manufacturer of specialized equipment for building and restoring the world's infrastructure. Astec's manufacturing operations are divided into four primary business segments: asphalt production equipment, mobile asphalt paving equipment, aggregate processing and mining equipment, and underground boring, directional drilling and trenching equipment. Additionally, the Other Group contains one subsidiary that manufactures equipment used for wood processing and recycling and one that is a company-owned dealership located in Australia.
SOURCE Astec Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV