Two other major product introductions are anticipated in 2011: generic Concerta for ADHD and generic Solodyn for bacterial infections, currently with combined sales of $1.8 billion.
My target for the stock is $35-$40 in one to two years. IPXL is also the possible target of an acquirer.
At the time of publication, Michael Shulman owned shares of CERS and CRIS.
Michael Shulman is the editor of Short-Side Trader.>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Bargain Biotech Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV