While a number of U.S. stock exchange-traded companies in the lithium battery business were working round the clock to ready themselves for the expected expansion of the electric car market, in Canada, lithium battery pure play Electrovaya has surged about 173% last year. The company recently brought on former Chrysler president of global electric motorcars Bruce Coventry as vice president of operations, and has become the supplier of a Tier 1 automotive OEM (original equipment manufacturer).
In light of all this, which of the following lithium battery top performers of last year are you still bullish about for 2011? Take our poll below, and see what TheStreet predicts.
More on Earnings
Today's Top Earnings
-- Written by Andrea Tse in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Andrea Tse.>To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV