Brent Bailey Becomes President And Chief Executive Officer Of Cyanotech
Brent Bailey has commenced his positions as President and Chief Executive Officer of Cyanotech Corporation (Nasdaq Capital Market: CYAN). He was named to those positions and as a Director of the Company by the Board of Directors on November 8, 2010. Mr. Bailey brings nearly 30 years’ experience as an operating executive, in leadership and marketing roles, and a consistent track record of profitably building nutritional supplement, food and personal care businesses.
He replaces David I. Rosenthal, who served as Interim President and CEO since February 27, 2010. Mr. Rosenthal remains a Director, in which position he has served since November 2000.
About Cyanotech —
Cyanotech Corporation, a world leader in microalgae technology, produces
BioAstin® Natural Astaxanthin and Hawaiian
Spirulina Pacifica®—all natural, functional nutrients that leverage our experience and reputation for quality, building nutritional brands which promote health and well-being. Cyanotech's Spirulina products offer complete nutrition, and augment energy and immune response. They are FDA reviewed and accepted as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) for use in food products. BioAstin's superior antioxidant activity and ability to support and maintain a natural anti-inflammatory response enhance skin, muscle and joint health. All Cyanotech products are produced from microalgae grown at its 90-acre facility in Kona, Hawaii using patented and proprietary technology. Cyanotech distributes to nutritional supplement, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical manufacturers and marketers in more than 54 countries worldwide.
Cyanotech was the first microalgae company in the world to obtain quality management standards
ISO 9001:2000 certification and is GMP-certified by the Natural Products Association
TM . Visit
www.cyanotech.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV