KVH Industries' CEO And CFO To Speak At 13th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference
MIDDLETOWN, R.I., Jan. 11, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KVH Industries, Inc.'s (Nasdaq:KVHI) chief executive officer, Martin Kits van Heyningen, and chief financial officer, Patrick Spratt, will be speaking at the 13 th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference in New York City on Wednesday, January 12, 2011. The presentation, which is scheduled for 2:10 p.m., will be simulcast on the Internet and can be accessed via KVH Industries' investor website, http://investors.kvh.com . An audio archive of the presentation will also be available for replay later in the day at the same website address.
About KVH Industries, Inc.
KVH Industries is a leading manufacturer of solutions that provide global high-speed Internet, television and voice services via satellite to mobile users at sea, on land, and in the air. KVH is also a premier manufacturer of high performance sensors and integrated inertial systems for defense and commercial guidance and stabilization applications. The company is based in Middletown, RI, with facilities in Illinois, Denmark, Norway, and Singapore.
CONTACT: Chris Watson KVH Industries 401-845-8138 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV