TAL Education Group To Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2011 Financial Results On January 25, 2011
TAL Education Group (“TAL” or the “Company”) (NYSE: XRS), a leading K-12 after-school tutoring service provider in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2011 ended November 30, 2010, before the market opens on Tuesday, January 25, 2011.
The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 8:00 am Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 (9:00 pm Beijing time on Tuesday, January 25, 2011).
The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
|-||U.S. Toll Free Number:||
|-||International Dial-in Number:||
|-||Mainland China Toll Free Number (North):||
|-||Mainland China Toll Free Number (South):||
|-||Hong Kong Toll Free Number:||
|-||U.K. Toll Free Number:||
|Conference ID: XRS|
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of TAL’s website at en.xueersi.org.A telephone replay of the call will be available after the conclusion of the conference call through February 1, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV