Online retail giant Amazon (AMZN) said on May 16 that its Bradley and Hamilton County, Tenn. customer-service centers are seeking to fill hundreds of full-time jobs.
The positions are becoming available ahead of the facilities' expected openings in fall 2011.
Amazon says the jobs will come with comprehensive health care benefits."In addition, Amazon is evaluating locations for as many as three additional fulfillment centers in Tennessee, creating as many as 2,700 full-time jobs and up to 4,000 seasonal jobs across the state," the company announced in a press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV