(LOW) said on May 23 that it plans to hire up to 300 new information technology professionals.
The new hires will join more than 1,000 full-time IT professionals at Lowe's. They will be based at Lowe's corporate headquarters in Mooresville, N.C.
"Lowe's is looking for the most knowledgeable and talented IT professionals to help us meet our goal of supporting an industry-leading technology infrastructure that provides the best platforms and tools to exceed our customers' expectations and create a first-class work environment for our employees," the company said in a press release.Lowe's had fiscal year 2010 sales of $48.8 billion. The world's second-largest home improvement retailer serves about 15 million customers a week at more than 1,750 home improvement stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV