Bank of America
(BAC) said on May 24 that it has hired more than 75 small business bankers in the Mid-Atlantic states.
The hiring took place in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and southern New Jersey.
The hirings are part of Bank of America's plan to hire more than 1,000 new small business bankers across the country.The Baltimore-Washington, D.C. area was among the first three markets to begin hiring, along with Dallas and the greater Los Angeles area, the company said in a press release. Bank of America said it has extended $18 billion of credit to small businesses in 2010, up from $16.5 billion in 2009.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV