Hiring Heats Up: Companies Hiring in 2011
Online retail giant
(AMZN) on May 9 announced plans to open a third order fulfillment center in Indiana, potentially creating hundreds of jobs.
Amazon expects to create several hundred full-time jobs and hundreds of seasonal jobs at the facility this year.
The roughly 900,000-square-foot facility will be located in Indianapolis.Amazon operates two fulfillment centers in Whitestown and Plainfield, Ind., bringing its total footprint in the state to about 2.5 million square feet. These locations are staffed with thousands of employees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV