Ford took advantage of its position as the rising star of the U.S. auto industry, and perhaps of the global auto industry, by sending a unique message about fuel efficiency.
>>Ford to Hire 7,000 Workers in U.S.
At its morning presentation, the company showed 10 compact products, including various versions of the C-Max as well as the new Focus. Chairman Bill Ford noted that the 107 year-old company "once again is doing the same thing my great-grandfather did with the Model T, offering a range of electrified vehicles.
"We have the flexibility to build up what works best for every region in the world and to ramp up quickly," Ford said.--Written by Ted Reed in Detroit.
>To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV