1. ICICI Bank (IBN) is the largest private bank in India.The bank's consolidation phase is over and we expect the lender to leverage any normalization in the credit cycle in future. The management had indicated that credit growth would average 15% to 18% in 2011, riding on improved traction in its international operations. Vehicle loans, home loans, and infrastructure lending are other segments that would do well.
5 Indian Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.