2. iGate (IGTE) is a provider of Information Technology and IT-enabled operations, offering services across a gamut of verticals like financial services and health care.Revenues for the third quarter stood at $74.8 million, a 52.6% jump compared to same period, last year.
5 Indian Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.