4. Tata Motors (TTM) is one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in India operating globally through its subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover.The uptick in industrial activities is expected to push commercial vehicle manufacturers like Tata Motors. A turnaround in JLR operations would also augur well. The big leap in JLR volumes following the launch of new models and strong demand for luxury cars would sustain JLR's impetus in the future.
5 Indian Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.