4. Tata Motors (TTM) is one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in India operating globally through its subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover.
The uptick in industrial activities is expected to push commercial vehicle manufacturers like Tata Motors. A turnaround in JLR operations would also augur well. The big leap in JLR volumes following the launch of new models and strong demand for luxury cars would sustain JLR's impetus in the future.
However, the market shares across domestic passenger vehicle segment had seen a dip in the last few months. Overall, the domestic car revenues are about 7% of its consolidated revenues.
The company cleaned up its books from excess debt. Equity issuance and divestment ensure that leverage is under manageable levels of 1.2 times, compared to 4 times a couple of years ago. The stock is trading at 8 to 9 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV