5. Sterlite Industries (SLT) is a global player in the metals and mining sector, with a diversified portfolio consisting of non-ferrous metals.Hampered by regulatory restrictions at its Tuticorin and Orissa projects, the stock had been underperforming the broader market indices. However, any positive news from its proposed acquisition of the government's minority stakes in Bharat Aluminum and Hindustan Zinc would be a positive trigger.
5 Indian Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.