NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Woori Finance Holdings (WF) to 'Hold' from 'Sell'. Net income at this $10.9 billion market cap, Korean Bank grew 9.1% to a profit of $477 million in the third quarter compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 15 U.S. common stocks for January 7, 2011. In total, 10 stocks were upgraded and five stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, Woori Finance Holdings reported $4.2 billion in revenue, an increase of 4.4% over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Woori Finance Holdings: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$1.3 billion market cap, natural gas distributor, Northwest Natural Gas Co (NWN) was downgraded to 'Hold' from 'Buy'. In third quarter results, Northwest Natural Gas reported a larger loss of $7.4 million compared to a loss of $6.7 million in the same quarter last year on an 18.7% decline in revenue to $95.1 million. Learn more about Northwest Natural Gas Co: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV