Pell Industrial Leverages SPS Commerce's Trading Partner Intelligence Service For Point Of Sale To Strengthen Retailer Relationships
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 10, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce (Nasdaq:SPSC), a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, today announced that Pell Industrial, a manufacturer and distributor of hand tools and related products, is using SPS' Trading Partner Intelligence Service for Point of Sale (POS) to improve sales forecast accuracy and proactively manage inventories across retail customers. In addition, Pell has subscribed to SPS' web-based, integrated EDI Service for QuickBooks and Scan and Pack Service to optimize supply chain efficiency.
Pell's sales team uses Trading Partner Intelligence daily to identify items whose sales are trending high or low. This information helps Pell partner with retail customers to improve in-store promotions and understand where product sales are lagging compared to previous weeks. These proactive measures are also helping decrease stockouts, prevent excess inventories, and enhance customer service.
"By more accurately understanding how our products are selling in stores, we can better predict when our retail customers will need to replenish their inventory," said Christian David, Vice President of Sales at Pell Industrial. "Trading Partner Intelligence provides us with summary dashboards and drillable reports on our weekly sales, on-hand inventory, percent changes by week and much more. Its POS data analysis is helping us streamline order fulfillment, improve demand planning and increase sales."SPS Commerce's Trading Partner Intelligence Service turns complex EDI 852 and other point of sale (POS) data into actionable intelligence. The interactive service provides key metrics that enable suppliers to:
- Understand and improve sales performance by identifying and preventing missed opportunities
- Gain a better understanding of final sell through
- Understand and minimize chargebacks for greater profitability and customer satisfaction
- Analyze key fulfillment metrics across any customer, any region/market/store, any product and any time period
- Improve vendor scorecards by understanding their performance relative to customer expectations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV