Conexant Announces Postponement Of Annual Meeting
Conexant Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNXT) today announced that its 2011 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, which was originally scheduled to be held on January 20, 2011, has been postponed. The postponement was made in connection with the announcement today that Conexant entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Standard Microsystems Corporation (NASDAQ: SMSC). Information related to the rescheduled meeting will be provided at a later date.
Conexant’s portfolio of innovative semiconductor solutions includes products for imaging, audio, embedded modem, and video surveillance applications. Conexant is a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in Newport Beach, Calif. To learn more, please visit www.conexant.com.
Conexant is a registered trademark of Conexant Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV