- Complementary connectivity product portfolios to target more expansive set of computing, consumer, industrial and automotive applications,
- Serves key customers with more complete product solutions,
- Creates a stronger analog/mixed-signal R&D team with over 900 engineers globally,
- Combined company has the scale and resources to enhance SMSC’s financial model with a combined trailing twelve month revenue of approximately $632 million,
- Anticipated annualized pre-tax cost synergies of $8 to $10 million by the end of SMSC’s fourth quarter of fiscal 2012,
- Acquisition expected to be accretive to non-GAAP gross margins, non-GAAP operating margins and non-GAAP earnings per share immediately upon closing.
SMSC To Acquire Conexant Systems, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.