- Complementary connectivity product portfolios to target more expansive set of computing, consumer, industrial and automotive applications,
- Serves key customers with more complete product solutions,
- Creates a stronger analog/mixed-signal R&D team with over 900 engineers globally,
- Combined company has the scale and resources to enhance SMSC’s financial model with a combined trailing twelve month revenue of approximately $632 million,
- Anticipated annualized pre-tax cost synergies of $8 to $10 million by the end of SMSC’s fourth quarter of fiscal 2012,
- Acquisition expected to be accretive to non-GAAP gross margins, non-GAAP operating margins and non-GAAP earnings per share immediately upon closing.
SMSC To Acquire Conexant Systems, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.