Players Network CEO, Mark Bradley Offers Outlook For 2011
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 9, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Players Network (OTCBB:PNTV): Update from Players Network's Chief Executive Officer, Mark Bradley.
First, I want to wish everyone happiness and prosperity in the New Year. 2011 promises to be a very good year for Players Network.
The company was an early mover in the rapidly changing New Media landscape, having committed itself to becoming a dominant player in this sector. We secured significant Video On Demand (VOD), broadband and mobile distribution partnerships with the biggest programming distributors in the business (Comcast, DirecTV, Verizon, AT&T, Hulu, Google and many others). We produced a variety of content, analyzed numerous monetization models, developed cost-effective distribution methodologies, and most recently began work on several proprietary content syndication and monetization technologies. As we enter 2011, the New Media sector continues its impressive growth, further validating Players Network's timely positioning in the marketplace, which includes:
- Over 5 billion devices connected to the Global Internet.
- A continuing shift by viewers to New Media platforms in record numbers.
- Over 350B online video views in 2010.
- VOD usage continues double digit growth.
- Advertisers continue to shift more ad $ to sponsor New Media programming.
- Over $750M invested in online video start-ups in 2010, with major media companies making significant acquisitions.
- Mobile networks content viewing continues to soar as the speed of digital networks continues to get faster.
- Over 30 million game consoles in US homes wired directly to the Internet.
- IPTV finally becoming a reality as most new generation TV sets have built-in broadband connectivity.
- Online ecommerce and coupon site sales continue unprecedented growth.
- Global broadband, cable, satellite and mobile growth continues to outperform projections.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV