MV Oil Trust Announces Trust Fourth Quarter Distribution
MV Oil Trust (NYSE: MVO) announced the Trust distribution of Net Profits for the fourth quarterly payment period ended December 31, 2010.
Unitholders of record on January 18, 2011 will receive a distribution amounting to $7,762,500 or $0.675 per unit payable January 25, 2011.
Volumes, price and Net Profits for the payment period were:
|Percentage applicable to Trust’s 80%|
|Net Profits Interest||$7,191,122|
|Decrease in MV Partners’ Reserve for Future||$750,000|
|Total cash proceeds available for the Trust||$7,941,122|
|Provision for estimated Trust expenses||($178,622)|
|Net cash proceeds available for distribution||$7,762,500|
(1) Although MV Partners has released $750,000 reserved for future capital expenditures, it can reserve at any time up to an aggregate of $1.0 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV