Measurement Specialties To Present At Two Investor Conferences In New York City During Week Of January 11, 2011
HAMPTON, Va., Jan. 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Measurement Specialties, Inc. (Nasdaq:MEAS), a global designer and manufacturer of sensors and sensor-based systems, is pleased to announce that it will be presenting at the following two investor conferences in New York City during the week of January 11 th, 2011:
- The "13 th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference" on January 11 th
- The CJS Securities "11 th Annual New Ideas for the New Year Conference" on January 12 th
Please visit the Company's website at http://www.meas-spec.com to view the latest investor presentation located in Investor Relations Section.
About Measurement Specialties : Measurement Specialties, Inc. (MEAS) designs and manufactures sensors and sensor-based systems to measure precise ranges of physical characteristics such as pressure, temperature, position, force, vibration, humidity and photo optics. MEAS uses multiple advanced technologies – piezo-resistive silicon sensors, application-specific integrated circuits, micro-electromechanical systems ("MEMS"), piezoelectric polymers, foil strain gauges, force balance systems, fluid capacitive devices, linear and rotational variable differential transformers, electromagnetic displacement sensors, hygroscopic capacitive sensors, ultrasonic sensors, optical sensors, negative thermal coefficient ("NTC") ceramic sensors, mechanical resonators and submersible hydrostatic level sensors – to engineer sensors that operate precisely and cost effectively.
CONTACT: Mark Thomson, CFO (757) 766-4224
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV