Evergreen Solar Announces January 2011 Investor Conference Schedule
Evergreen Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESLR), a manufacturer of String Ribbon® solar power products with its proprietary, low-cost silicon wafer technology, announced today that the Company will be presenting at one investor conference in January.
- Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 9:30 AM (Eastern Time)Piper Jaffray Sixth Annual Clean Technology & Renewables ConferenceThe Westin New York at Times Square
Representatives from the Evergreen Solar management team will discuss the Company’s business strategy and review recent accomplishments. Presentation materials will be available on the “Investors” section of the website, www.evergreensolar.com.
About Evergreen Solar, Inc.
Evergreen Solar, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets String Ribbon® solar power products using its proprietary, low-cost silicon wafer technology. The Company's patented wafer manufacturing technology uses significantly less polysilicon than conventional processes. Evergreen Solar's products provide reliable and environmentally clean electric power for residential and commercial applications globally. For more information about the Company, please visit www.evergreensolar.com. Evergreen Solar® and String Ribbon® are registered trademarks of Evergreen Solar, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV