Next week is a big earnings week, but Louis Navellier, of the Blue Chip Growth newsletter, said he'll be looking for stocks with tremendous margin expansion and earnings momentum. He particularly liked Borgwarner (BWA) and F5 Networks (FFIV).
He also said he liked what is happening in technology. With all the buzz over 4-G, he said he would play close attention to any companies that are working to improve network speed.
What does the price of onions have to do with India? Inflation. Simon Baker said onion prices have doubled in India as flood inflation has hit 18%. He said he is playing that trend by investing in Mosaic (MOS) and Potash (POT).
Seymour said he sold his shares of those stocks along with Monsanto (MON). He said those stocks have become expensive and advised waiting for a pullback to get back into them.In the wake of today's disappointing jobs report, Zach Karabell, of River Twice Research, said technology and globalization are driving jobs from the U.S. and they won't be coming back. He said he would focus on markets, where earnings are expanding and not tethered to what called "negative unemployment" in the U.S. He said he would focus on stocks that are oriented to consumers, technology and efficiency. --Written by David Tong in San Francisco. To contact the writer of this article, click here: David Tong. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/davidtong. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV