NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Dolan Co (DM) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $435 million market cap, default mortgage processor grew 54% to a profit of $9 million in the third quarter compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 11 U.S. common stocks for January 6, 2011. In total, eight stocks were upgraded and three stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, Dolan reported $78.5 million in revenue, an increase of 25.8% over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Dolan: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$1.9 billion market cap, steel recycler, Schnitzer Steel Industries (SCHN) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fiscal first quarter results, Schnitzer Steel Industries reported a profit of $17.8 million in net income compared to a loss of $8.6 million in the same quarter last year on a 71.2% increase in revenue to $675 million. Learn more about Schnitzer Steel Industries: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV