ISoftStone Presents At Needham Growth Conference On January 12, 2011
iSoftStone Holdings Limited ("iSoftStone," NYSE:ISS), a leading China-based IT services provider, today announced that it will present at the 13th Annual Needham Growth Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York on January 12, 2011. The conference is hosted by Needham & Company, LLC.
Mr. Jonathan Zhang, Chief Financial Officer of iSoftStone, will present the company’s strategy, products and services, markets, and financial results at 9:20 a.m. EST and will also meet with investors during the conference.
Investors interested in attending the Needham conference should contact their Needham sales representatives. For more about the conference, please visit http://www.needhamco.com/Default/InstitutionalSalesAndTrading/Conferences.aspx .
About iSoftStone Holdings LimitedFounded in 2001, iSoftStone is a leading China-based IT services provider serving both greater China and global clients. iSoftStone provides an integrated suite of IT services and solutions including consulting & solutions, IT services, and business process outsourcing services. The company focuses on industry verticals that include technology, communications, banking, financial services, insurance, energy, transportation, and public sectors. iSoftStone was certified CMMI Level 5 in 2006 and is certified ISO 9001 and ISO 27001. iSoftStone’s American depositary shares began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on December 14, 2010. For more information, please visit www.isoftstone.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV