Immucor (BLUD) topped Wall Street expectations for its second-quarter results. The company said it earned $21.1 million, or 30 cents a share, in its fiscal second quarter ended Nov. 30, up from a year-ago profit of $19.7 million, or 28 cents a share, and 3 cents ahead of the average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters.
There were no premarket quotes for Immucor. Shares of the company rose 6.2% to $20.50 in after-hours trading Thursday.
Saba Software (SABA) reported disappointing quarterly results. The company posted a non-GAAP
No premarket trades were reported for the stock. Saba tumbled by 12.1% to $5.51 in after-hours trading Thursday.
American International Group (AIG) agreed to pay $450 million to resolve legal disputes with competitors, according to the Wall Street Journal. The company announced on Friday that its board declared a dividend of about 75 million warrants to buy shares of AIG common stock at $45 a share, to be distributed to shareholders on Jan. 19. AIG was higher by **3.3% to $62.43** in premarket trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV