Tripp Levy PLLC Announces An Investigation Into The Acquisition Of Hudson Holding
Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading national securities law firm, announces an investigation into the acquisition of Hudson Holding Corp. (OTCBB: HDHL). Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RODM) and Hudson announced that they have entered into a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which Rodman will acquire Hudson. The terms of the merger agreement provides for each Hudson share to be exchanged for 0.0338 shares of Rodman common stock. The deal is valued at approximately $7 million ($0.091 per share), based upon a $2.69 valuation per share of Rodman’s stock. In addition, certain Hudson management and directors who own approx. 50% of Hudson’s shares have agreed to vote in favor of the merger.
The investigation concerns, among other things, whether the consideration to be paid to Hudson shareholders is grossly unfair, inadequate, and substantially below the fair or inherent value of Hudson. Indeed, the $7 million offer is below the net cash on Hudson’s balance sheet ($10 million), and to a discount to where the stock was trading the day prior to announcement. The investigation further concerns whether the directors of Hudson may not be acting in Altair shareholders' best interests in connection with the proposed transaction.
If you own Hudson common stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
Tripp LevyTripp Levy PLLC125 East 82nd Street9th FloorNew York, New YorkToll Free: 877-772-3975Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTripp Levy PLLC is a national law firm that specializes in mergers & acquisitions, takeover litigation, shareholder rights, and corporate governance matters in state and federal courts throughout the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV