Lydall To Attend The Sidoti & Company Semiannual New York Micro-Cap Conference
MANCHESTER, Conn., Jan. 6, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lydall, Inc. (NYSE:LDL) is pleased to announce that it will attend the Sidoti and Company, LLC Semiannual Micro-Cap Conference at The Grand Hyatt in New York on January 10, 2011. Lydall management will give a 35-minute presentation at 1:30 p.m. Management representing the Company will be Dale G. Barnhart, President and Chief Executive Officer and Erika G. Turner, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
A copy of the management presentation will be posted at: www.lydall.com/investors the morning of the conference.
About Lydall, Inc.Lydall, Inc. is a New York Stock Exchange listed company, headquartered in Manchester, Connecticut. The Company, with operations in the U.S., France, the Netherlands and Germany and sales offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, manufactures specialty engineered products for the thermal/acoustical and filtration/separation markets. For more information, visit http://www.lydall.com . Lydall® is a registered trademark of Lydall, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All product names are trademarks of Lydall, Inc. or Charter Medical, Ltd.
CONTACT: Lydall, Inc. Peter M. Kurto VP - Business Development & Investor Relations One Colonial Road Manchester, CT 06042 (860) 646-1233 email@example.com Sidoti & Company, LLC Lynn Orenstein 317 Madison Ave F1 14 New York, NY 10017 (212) 453-7031 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV