LookSmart Executive Gill Brown To Speak At Affiliate Summit West
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LookSmart, Ltd. (Nasdaq:LOOK), an online search advertising solutions company, today announced that Gill Brown, Vice President of Advertising Network Sales for LookSmart, will present on advanced paid search strategies at the upcoming Affiliate Summit West conference, taking place January 9-11, 2011 at the Wynn in Las Vegas.
Affiliate Summit West is the premier affiliate marketing conference, bringing together merchants, vendors and networks at a three-day event to discuss the latest trends in affiliate marketing, including the use of search marketing and social media to boost affiliate efforts.
During "Uncovering Advanced Paid Search Strategies," Gill Brown will bring to light the value of expanding campaigns onto search advertising networks and will provide attendees with a checklist of qualities advertisers should look for when vetting new search partners.
|What:||"Uncovering Advanced Paid Search Strategies," an upcoming presentation featured at Affiliate Summit West.|
|Who:||Gill Brown, Vice President of Advertising Network Sales, LookSmart Ltd.|
|When:||Tuesday January 11, 2011 from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT|
|Where:||Mouton 1, Wynn Las Vegas|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV