Potential Shareholder Claims Due To Atheros Buyout Investigated By Goldfarb Branham LLP Securities Attorneys
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Atheros Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATHR) violated shareholder protection laws by agreeing to sell Atheros to Qualcomm for $45.00 per share. Atheros shareholders -- or anyone else with concerns about this transaction -- are encouraged to contact the firm at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this buyout and their rights.
“Atheros shares sold for more than $43.00 per share in April 2010,” said shareholder lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “In fact, company shares have increased in value more than 50% since September 2010. Atheros’ current CEO also appears to have secured himself a job with Qualcomm as president of Networking and Connectivity. For these reasons, this buyout deserves higher scrutiny.”
The firm’s proposed class action lawsuit seeks to maximize value for Atheros shareholders. Goldfarb Branham’s lawyers have significant experience representing investors in nationwide securities litigation in over 100 shareholder class action cases. Hamilton Lindley, a firm securities lawyer, can be reached at email@example.com or 877-583-2855 to discuss the impact of this buyout on Atheros shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV