Key Tronic Announces Second Quarter Reporting Date
Key Tronic Corporation (Nasdaq: KTCC), announced today that it plans to report its results for the second quarter of fiscal 2011 after market close on February 1, 2011.
Key Tronic will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern) on February 1, 2011. A broadcast of the conference call will be available at www.keytronic.com under “Investor Relations” or by calling 877-941-8609 or +1 480-629-9818. A 48-hour replay will be available by calling 800-406-7325 or +1 303 590 3030 (Access Code: 4398252). A replay will also be available on the Company’s Web site.
About Key Tronic
Key Tronic is a leading contract manufacturer offering value-added
design and manufacturing services from its facilities in the United
States, Mexico and China. The Company provides its customers full
engineering services, materials management, worldwide manufacturing
facilities, assembly services, in-house testing, and worldwide
distribution. Its customers include some of the world's leading original
equipment manufacturers. For more information about Key Tronic visit:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV