Hauppauge Launches New Dual Format Mobile Digital TV Receiver, With Integrated TV Antenna
If a viewer is watching high definition ATSC broadcasts, TV can be displayed full screen giving a TV watching experience equal to that from the best HD TV sets.
WinTV-Aero-m will have a MSRP of $69 and will be available through consumer electronics retailers throughout the U.S. A picture of the WinTV-Aero-m can be found here:
About HauppaugeHauppauge Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAUP) is a leading developer and manufacturer of digital TV and data broadcast receiver products for personal computers. Through its Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc., PCTV Systems Sarl and Hauppauge Digital Europe subsidiaries, the company designs and develops digital video boards for TV-in-a-window, digital video editing and video conferencing. The Company is headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, with R&D offices in New York, Braunschweig, Germany and Taipei, administrative offices in New York, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland and Luxembourg, and sales offices in Germany, London, Paris, The Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Singapore and California. The Company’s Internet web site can be found at http://www.hauppauge.com. Hauppauge and WinTV are registered trademarks of Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc. Other product or service names herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV