IGo® To Present At The 13th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference
iGo, Inc. (Nasdaq: IGOI), a leading provider of eco-friendly power management solutions and accessories for mobile electronic devices, today announced that Michael D. Heil, CEO, and Darryl Baker, CFO, will be presenting at the 13 th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 9:20 a.m. EST. The conference is being held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
iGo will webcast its live presentation. To access the webcast, please visit the Company’s website at http://corporate.igo.com and go to the Investor Relations Web page. An archived version of the presentation will be available in the same location.
About iGo, Inc.
iGo, Inc. offers a full line of innovative accessories for almost every mobile electronic device on the market. Whether a consumer wants to power, protect, listen to, share, cool, hold or connect to their device, iGo has the accessories they need. iGo is also a leader in developing eco-friendly power solutions based on its patented iGo Green® technology, which automatically reduces the wasteful and expensive standby, or “vampire,” power consumed by electronic devices.iGo’s products are available at www.iGo.com as well as through leading resellers and retailers. For additional information call 480-596-0061, or visit www.igo.com. iGo is a registered trademark of iGo, Inc. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV