The Law Offices Of Vincent Wong Announce An Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Atheros Communications, Inc. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Qualcomm Incorporated – ATHR
The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating the Board of Directors of Atheros Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATHR) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM). Under the terms of the transaction, Atheros shareholders will receive $45 in cash for each share they own for a total transaction value of approximately $3.1 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the Atheros Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Atheros stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Qualcomm is underpaying for Atheros shares, thereby unlawfully harming Atheros stockholders.
If you own common stock in Atheros and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email email@example.com, by telephone at 212.584.2740, or visit http://www.wongesq.com/atheros.html.
Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented
investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and
violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do
not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV