Golfsmith Announces Participation In The 13th Annual ICR XChange Conference
Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc., (NASDAQ: GOLF) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the 13th Annual ICR XChange Conference held at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort & Spa in Dana Point, California on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 2:55 pm Pacific Standard Time. Martin Hanaka, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Sue Gove, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at www.golfsmith.com under the Investor Relations section. An archived replay will be available two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOLF), has been in business for over 40 years and is a specialty retailer of golf and tennis equipment, apparel and accessories. The company operates as an integrated multi-channel retailer, offering its customers the convenience of shopping in more than 70 stores across the United States, through its Internet site and from its assortment of catalogs. Golfsmith offers an extensive product selection that features premier branded merchandise, as well as its proprietary products, clubmaking components and pre-owned clubs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV