International Assets Hires Veteran Metals Broker
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ International Assets Holding Corp., a securities broker, said Wednesday that it has named Dr. Mo Ahmadzadeh senior vice president of INTL Commodities Inc.
Ahmadzadeh was tapped for the job because of his 30 years of experience in metals brokerage and trading. Before joining International Assets, he held senior positions with Mitsui Bussan Commodities Inc. and Noranda Inc.
"Mo's background in the metals industry allows us to reach a broader and more globally diversified customer base," said Sean O'Connor, INTL's chief executive officer.
Shares of the New York broker jumped 59 cents, or 2.5 percent, to $24.17 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV