Am I Diversified?
Cramer called this portfolio "perfection."
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Duke Energy (DUK), Ivanhoe Energy (IVAN), Fluor (FLR), Citigroup (C), Hess Corporation (HES), People's Bank (PBCT) and Atmel (ATML). He was bearish on Sempra Energy (SRE) and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Closing CommentsIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer opined on investigation of Goldman Sachs (GS) investment in Facebook. He said in just 72 hours, Goldman has gone from accusations to praise for its handling of the deal. This is not by accident. Goldman has a history of reinventing themselves and pioneering new financial products. Cramer said Goldman doesn't deserve to trade at the discount it currently receives. He feels the company could earn $20 a share in 2011 and deserves a 12 times multiple, for a price target of $240 a share by the end of 2011. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here. For more of Cramer's insights during the Lightning Round, click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV