First Defiance To Release 2010 Fourth Quarter Earnings And Year-End Results On January 24, 2011 And Host Conference Call And Webcast On January 25, 2011
DEFIANCE, Ohio, Jan. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- First Defiance Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: FDEF) announced today that it intends to report fourth quarter earnings and year-end results on Monday, January 24, 2011 after the close of the market. The earnings news release will be available on the company's investor relations website at www.fdef.com and at major financial information sites.
At 11 a.m. EST on Tuesday, January 25, 2011, First Defiance will host a conference call at which William J. Small, Chairman, President and CEO, and Donald P. Hileman, Executive Vice President and CFO, will discuss the fourth quarter and year-end results and the company's strategy for 2011. The conference call may be accessed by calling 1-800-860-2442.
Internet access to the call is also available (in listen-only mode) at the following URL: http://www.talkpoint.com/viewer/starthere.asp?Pres=133653.
The audio replay of the conference call Webcast will be available at www.fdef.com until Monday, February 28, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. For those without Internet access, the earnings release will be available by fax or mail upon request. To receive a copy, please call First Defiance Investor Relations at (419) 782-5104.For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.fdef.com. About First Defiance Financial Corp. First Defiance Financial Corp., headquartered in Defiance, Ohio, is the holding company for First Federal Bank of the Midwest and First Insurance & Investments. First Federal operates 33 full service branches and 45 ATM locations in northwest Ohio, southeast Michigan and Fort Wayne, Indiana. First Insurance & Investments is a full line insurance agency with offices in Defiance, Archbold, Bryan and Bowling Green, Ohio. SOURCE First Defiance Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV